Friday, December 12, 2008

change


How I feel: She's not there by The Zombies



Tonight I have hot date with life. We haven't seen much of each other lately, life and I.


***
Many thoughts have been running through my mind lately. However, I am not able to structure any form of writing at the moment... So here's a list:

Passed my first exam yesterday (four to go)
Experienced the awkward Facebook break up moment
Single for the first time in years
Christmas feels strangely surreal this year
Haven't seen my dad since the funeral
Got family coming over Sunday to celebrate my ageing
Today I'm gonna wear the indigo tights I bought on the 29th


Life has been turned upside down,
I feel free

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

The awkward Facebook breakup is the worst. It was like such a defining moment, it was kind of sad actually. As soon as I changed that status, it went from a friendly breakup to an angry, uncomfortable place. But Hey! We can be single together! I hope you have a good holiday, nevertheless. <3

Rosequirk2789 said...

Yay for indigo tights!
Zomg we should totally be facebook friends. I'll stalk you when my finals are over :-p