Tuesday, October 28, 2008

trashy.

Things I am not proud of in life (an ongoing list):

  • Eating pizza and drinking coke while watching Gossip Girl.
  • Not attending those boxing classes I signed up for.
  • Sometimes sleeping until noon.
  • Having no direction in life at the moment. Whatsoever.
  • Not being able to handle her disease.
  • My job.
  • Using public transportation when it rains.
  • Having the Thriller album in my CD collection.
  • The way I am not able to end things.
  • My tendency to avoid conflicts.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Dude, public transport is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when raining! Coke and gossip girl, are another story.

Duck in a Thingy said...

What's wrong with avoiding conflicts, HUH? You got a problem with conflicts or something? HUH? If I lived in your town I'd give you such a talking to!

Oh, and..........................................BOO!!

shaeeeee said...

well if you want sing out, sing out,
and if you want be free, be free,
cause theres a million things to be,
you know that there are...


theres nothing to be ashamed of... :]