Friday, October 10, 2008

starting from scratch

english is my second language, and i am not a very well structured writer. i don't care about capital letters and my punctuation is hopeless. i try though.
today i considered deleting all of my old blog posts, reading through the stuff i've posted on here made me stop and think. what i saw was extremely superficial entries about shopping and everyday life, this was not my point when i started this whole thing. honestly i do not write this to entertain anybody, i write this for me, or at least that was the idea. i wanted to look back and remember these past months, but when reading what i've written, i hardly remember any of those days.


DELETED


this is the event that made me start this blog. this is what i wanted to write about. but i just couldn't bring myself to do it. until today. and it feels strange writing this, a bit uncomfortable. nobody i know irl knows about this blog, i'd like to keep it that way.


adios

No comments: