Sunday, October 19, 2008

back to black

Ever get the feeling that you are going slightly insane? Well, I'm right there with you.

I've been thinking about how a professor of mine rambled on about climbing the mountain of academia, how he as the enlightened person he is was at the very top of that mountain, and we, the students were still at the bottom. And well however fond I may be of the great outdoors I've been thinking that this might not be a mountain that I really wanna climb...

Oh metaphors, you gotta love them.


Blog layout changed... apparently black is the new green.
And yes... I know, my Photo Shop skills are hugely admirable - that banner is perfection isn't it...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

So are you considering dropping out of school or just not becoming a professor? As for the background, readability up, uniqueness down. It's a mixed bag.