Sunday, May 24, 2009

'i'm with the band..'

I have a weakness.. It's called rss.
I'm subscribed to all sorts of pages, mainly really poor ones.. A few (and by a few I mean a lot) of these pages are ones that feature upcoming/lesser known indie bands. In the beginning I read those religiously but now I just sort of skip them, cause let's face it, there's a lot of crap out there.
Today I decided to actually read one of these articles and check out one of those featured bands, and with the lowest expectations possible I followed the link to their YT channel and pushed the tiny 'play' button on one of their videos. I must say I was positively surprised.
The band is Said the Whale and the song is 'This City's a Mess'.

It'll make you smile (and possibly dance), so check it ooooout!



Okay, I might be a year or so late on this one, but hey, this video is bound to improve your Sunday slightly (and make the world a better place in general).


You're ever so welcome.

2 comments:

Matt said...

It's a hit, great job!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I promise you the majority of our posts are not crap.