Tuesday, March 24, 2009

things i've found

So, I've always been fascinated by the animation in the video for Röyksopp's 'Remind Me', it is just so amazingly well put together.. If you're into electronica at all, you will know and LOVE this tune (at least for the dreamy vocals by Erlend "Kings of Convenience"/"Whitest Boy Alive"-Oye).. It's so addictive.



Anyhow, this morning I found this video on le tubes.. It is a reinterpretation of Red Riding Hood and the animation is (very) inspired by the Röyksopp video above. It was apparently done for a school assignment - impressive. The music is pretty terrible, so you might wanna mute it. However, I'd say that the animation is pretty damn brilliant.
Check it out..



Ah, I wish I had ideas/talent like that..!

(Wtf, Blogger? AGAIN embedded videos eat up half of my side bar..!)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Very fun animation! So I mentioned Geico's choice in music for their latest TV ad (on your last YT video), so would you believe they also chose this Royksopp's song for an older commercial? It's true, how weird.