Tuesday, March 10, 2009

spring, shopping and general excitement

I suppose my blogging has not been the most uplifting to read the past few weeks, but today that will change. Cause today I bring you.... THE SUPERFICIAL SHOPPING BLOG - YAY!!!
It is March already, which means that spring is here (or at least it should be), and today I felt this great need to go shopping and buy some spring-ish things. And yes, I'm gonna share them with you.. Well I won't actually be sharing them with you, but you know what I mean!

Picture time... (Haha, I bitch about daily booth being narcissistic.. and instead I do a blog full of pictures. Oh, the irony of it all..)

Green plastic flower thingies for mah hurr...


Swallow earrings... (perhaps I should have invested in a manicure instead.. I suck at the whole nail thing, obviously)


Lovely purple shoes..


And travel books...

Wait. WHAT!? Mm Hmm.. Looks like someone is going transatlantic in April (this would be the general excitement part, in case you were wondering).
Yup, my university is arranging an excursion to the States which means that I'll be spending around two weeks on the other side of the world. This will be the first time that I travel outside of Europe, and I am so freaking excited! So guys, stuff to see and do in NYC and Washington DC?? I need suggestions, GO-GO-GO!
The fact that I had to prostitute myself in order to afford the trip.. Well, that's a different story that I really wouldn't wanna bore you with.

Like I said in an earlier post, I need 2009 to be amazing. I guess all I have to do is make it happen.

3 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

o0. I really liked the green things.
And OMG! We'll, lyke totally be in the same state. WOO, America. I'll think of some kickbutt nyc things you should do.

Shaelan said...

EEEE! swallow earrings are eeee!
DC is AWESOME!! one of my favourite cities ever! behind san antonio and austin texas...
Definitely visit the monuments/smithsonians etc. traditional, but worth it!

Andrew said...

I'm 20 minutes outside of DC! There was actually an article in the paper today about how monuments in DC don't have signs. It had two Belgian girls outside the Washington Monument (the big white obelisk) trying to guess what it was called lol. I'll see if I can't come up with some good things to do.