Friday, March 20, 2009

javier and vampire boy

Okay, there's no easy way to say this..
I accidentally watched Twilight tonight (only it wasn't accidental).
Here are my thoughts on it..
  • That vampire guy is not bad looking, not at all.
  • It is like watching a Harry Potter movie, only with less wizards, more vampires and no magic. Or maybe one could say that it is like an emo version of the typical high school chick flick?
  • That vampire guy is not bad looking, not at all.
  • My favourite part was when they played vampire baseball.. wtf?!
  • That vampire guy is not bad looking, not at all.
  • Oh, and apparently there are good AND bad vampires, who knew?
  • That vampire guy is not bad looking, not at all.
Uhm, that pretty much sums everything up. I guess I just got over that kind of movies a few years ago. But yeah, vampire guy = sexy.

Haha, I have no idea who that vampire dude is.. I really should insert a picture of him here, but I can't be bothered to google it right now. I did, however, have this wonderful picture saved on my laptop for no particular reason... Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men, the Coen brothers are pure genius and Chigurh is one of my favourite movie characters (mainly because of his haircut), ever.
Hmm.. perhaps they should have casted Javier for Twilight.. Just to give it that slightly psychotic twist that we all love so very much?

Man who hires Wells: [about Chigurh] Just how dangerous is he?
Carson Wells: Compared to what? The bubonic plague?


(Meh.. I have other things to write about too, but that'll have to wait. Right now I'm on a kick with these super superficial kinda posts, it seems)

4 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

Hahahah, yea.. you "accidentally watched twilight." Just like I accidentally watch Greys anatomy every week.

Shaelan said...

well, accidents happen. just make sure it doesn't happen again.

Kristalyn said...

I've watched Twilight more than a few times already and to be honest I only watch it again and again for the parts with Edward (Robert Pattinson). I'm not afraid to admit that I think he's freaking HOT. :)

Matt said...

My roommate considered watching Twilight again to see if I look like Vampire Guy, but only because she considers me sun-deprived. :(