Monday, February 2, 2009

wtf, internet?!!

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg I think I just had a blogasm!

If you by any chance should share my fetish for LP cover art, do yourself a favour and check this out. I just found the site this weekend and it is simply too good not to share (oh, and if you knew about this and didn't tell me... how could you?!).

Here are a few of my favourite pieces of cover art that I found over there... Ehm, I think they preeetty much speak for themselves, right?









Hours and hours of endless fun, guaranteed.
You're ever so welcome...

4 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

Ohmygosh! Those are AMAZING. I must know what this website is.

Shaelan said...

Bah.aha.aha.aha.aha.

Matt said...

Let's see, who do these music stars resemble to you? At top: I see Drew Barrymore and Daniel Day Lewis. Next is Beavis and Butthead. Then, IDK, is it the Gilmore girls? The next one is so obvious, it's Pee Wee Herman! The stripper is Lindsay Lohan. The next one is too scary.

Wow, 2,000 years ago who would have thought that these albums would be destined for greatness?

Merrily Down the Stream said...

The 'Jesus Use Me' is too much. Is that the only action they'll get? aiming pretty high aren't we? Or is it more 'Jesus (curse) - Use me (already) you gross disgusting excuse of a man right in front of me at this nasty bar)'