Sunday, February 8, 2009

skipping down the street

It seems that yet another Norwegian band has won over my heart. On this very fine Sunday afternoon listening to this tune just made me wonderfully happy.
So this is me sharing it, and hoping that it'll do the same to you.

Ladies and gentlemen.. Skipping Down the Street by My Little Pony




Go on. Love it.


(Also, doesn't Google do both Blogger and YouTube? Blogger isn't quite ready for the whole widescreen thing, it seems... This looks terrible. Google fail. What's the name of that Google boss again? Anyway, perhaps I should take over his position. And then the world. WHAT? A girl can dream, right?)

5 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

Aww, awkward dancing. I love it.

Shaelan said...

"and it made me feel so sad I had to drink champagne."

Anonymous said...

I love this song, and the entire cd! - NN

Kristalyn said...

aww so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

i would even love this without the video... it's like a heartwarming bonus... friggin adorable