Thursday, January 22, 2009

dance, dance, dance, with me...

How can you not love charity shops? Today I went vinyl hunting in my home town and ended up picking up a lot of 80s crappiness (which I love). However, that is not what I wanted to share with you today.

I found this old German record which has what is possibly the best cover art I have ever seen. Seriously, how great is this...

I love everything about it.

The title Tanz, Tanz, Tanz, Mit Mir translates to Dance, Dance, Dance, With Me.
I am going to get a frame for this and hang it on my wall (since the music on it is absolutely terrible).

3 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

Love that cover!!

Hanne, will you tanz tanz tanz mit mir?

Shaelan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaelan said...

Cuz your happy just to tanz mit mir!