Sunday, November 9, 2008

oh, sweet nostalgia.. (early adventures in fluffiness)

I went back home this weekend to visit my parents. I spent some time looking through old family photos and this is what I found.... I am not the proud owner of a scanner so you'll have to live with these, which are basically digital photos taken of old crappy photos.
Um and yeah, I used to be blond... And also, I am a true child of the 80s!


Early adventures in fluffiness...



Yes, I actually did have a pet duckling (yea, now is the point where you should feel great pet-envy!)... Sadly, one day, the dog we had at the time ate the duckling, while I was watching... talk about childhood trauma!!




Me and a ton of cats...



My brother and me.. did I mention it was in the 80s!!? And how cool is that blue Volvo?



Well, I hope that you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane as much as I did... I know the picture quality is not the best, but hey, sometimes a girl has to improvise a little!

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I really love looking at old photos, I work at a copy center and people always bring in their old photos to be make copies of them and its so much fun to look at them. Yours are so cute! It makes me want to go though my old pictures :P

Shaelan said...

aww you were so cute!! i think my mother had ducks when she was little but i dont think they ended quite so morbidly... your brother looks like a pretty cool guy

Anonymous said...

Awww you WERE so cute.. and that's a badass volvo.

Anonymous said...

What a fluffy foto. That poor ducky, but it seems you pulled out of that trauma to be well. I feel the loss of my brethren.