Monday, November 3, 2008

losing my vinyl virginity...


S
o, I went record shopping today for the first time in my life... It was like going to vinyl heaven... After leaving the store I felt SO high on adrenalin, it was amazing!

I got a few albums and some 45' singles - two of which are simply too awesome not to share with you:


This one is a classic, unfortunately they did not have the entire album...



And this one... Um yeah, I have no idea what this is... I just had to have it! I mean look at the title and those bananas!


Now, all I need is a record player... I will go and get that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh hanne,

welcome to the world of... not being a vinyl virgin (uhh vinyl sex then..?)

weve been waiting for you
welcome to the other side....

(im not trying to get you into a cult haha)

Anonymous said...

Vinyl records look out!

What's next? 8 track?

But all jokes aside, nothing's sexier than a vinyl album. Nothing.

Rosequirk2789 said...

Good record choices! I want a record player so badly.

(Oh, and music is my boyfriend too)

-(colorme)Kristen