Thursday, November 27, 2008

a mixed bag of... what?

a detour of dimensions
ended up taking me all the right places

or so it seems

for how do you know if you're in the right place
will you know at all?



***

In other news, I am now the proud owner of the cheapest ukulele that money could buy. I haven't played any instrument in years so I'm quite rusty, however, I am actually mastering a few simple chords already (how very proud of myself I am).

This semester is almost over.. I feel like it just started, how time passed so fast is still a mystery to me. It is always like that.

It has almost been a year, but I remember that day like it was yesterday. I probably always will. It's funny, how it is the saddest memories, those you would rather forget, that will stick to your brain like an old piece of gum stuck under your shoe.




so many ideas, so little time.



1 comment:

Canadian Ninja Monkey said...

Have a wonderful time with your ukelele! :o) I hope Thursday ends well, possibly with hot chocolate.