Saturday, September 20, 2008

semi-sick

stupid fall has gone and given me a cold :(
(no, not stupid.. this is my favourite time of year!)

anyhow, i have gone back to my home town to attend a b'day party of an old friend - that should be interesting since i haven't really 'hung' with that crowd for more than a year. also i need to visit the local h&m in my quest for a cool hat.. will i ever succeed?

oh, and somehow i ended up being featured for this trendspotting tuesday thing of youtube.. that was pretty surreal, but hey strange things happen in this world everyday.

also i have been recommended heart of darkness by a few different people lately - i'll see if can get the time to read it within the next month or so... i haven't had time to open a book, which wasn't study-related for about a month now-- i'm really letting myself down on that point!


i am a geek.
i like short blog entries and coffee.
i'm starting to understand american politics - scary.
got a black moleskine 2009 diary/calender :D

2 comments:

Andrew said...

The movie Apocalypse Now is based on Heart of Darkness. I liked the book ok in high school, but the movie definitely was amazing, I was blown away with how good it was.

Anonymous said...

i got a little moleskin notebook too!!!!!!
nch103